Let’s eliminate all the ways your agency is wasting away its margins.
Once you know what to look for, you’ll see this everywhere.
“Waste” is anything in your agency’s processes that prevents or slows down the delivery of value to your clients.
It costs you time, weakens client relationships, and frustrates employees.
A few common forms of waste I see in agencies are:
- Excess or redundant meetings
- Waiting time for internal or client approval on work
- Multiple revisions to work
- Creating overly polished work too early in the creative process
- Creating work that doesn’t get approved or used
- Delays and loss of knowledge during handoffs
- Manual duplication of information in different tools
The truth is, you won’t be able to eliminate all waste, but we can certainly aim to minimize it.