Build an environment where your people can deliver impactful, quality work with faster speed and agility.
An agile operating model that is deliberately designed to strike the right balance between the needs of your clients, employees, and the realities of your business results in significant benefits, including:
Increased speed of delivery
- Seamless cross-functional collaboration
- Lightweight processes
- Reduced bureaucracy
Greater quality, impact, and effectiveness
- Integrated, digital-first thinking
- Accountability and consistent quality
- Strategic and operational alignment
- Greater on-time delivery
- Greater clarity on process and roles
- Visibility into real-time project status
Reduced costs and better margins
- Less internal rework or client revisions
- Fewer, but more productive, meetings
- Less communication overhead
Higher client satisfaction
- Quicker delivery of value to your clients
- A nimble, collaborative working model
- Better alignment with client goals
Higher employee engagement/retention
- A sense of ownership for the work
- Cross-discipline knowledge sharing
- A sustainable pace to work
Uncover the opportunities to advance your agency
To help you redesign your operating model, Lodestar will work with you to answer the following set of key questions.
1. Where in our current operating model are there opportunities to reduce costs, time, and employee tensions? How can we increase “value” for clients?
This hidden data emerges as we uncover the patterns that are preventing your agency from hitting new goals or that are causing less-than-desirable performance.
We hone in further on your opportunities by helping you shift the way you think about your services. By viewing them as different packages of “customer value” for the different types of clients you serve, we surface different implications for the structure, skill sets, processes, practices, management techniques, and talent development programs needed for each. These are your opportunities to create new value for your agency, employees, and clients.
2. How can we change the way we work to create a stronger competitive advantage? How can we create an environment that liberates our people to do their best work?
We help you lead these conversations across departments. Many times, these discussions are long overdue and are forced to occur in response to a crisis within the agency. Ideally, agencies will begin to be more proactive with these initiatives so they don’t ever find themselves in a crisis mode.
To support these discussions, we provide the inspiration to unite your people in the shared goal of reshaping your agency.
3. Where do we begin?
For many, the work of transforming an agency is new territory. It can feel daunting, but it doesn’t have to. We provide a systematic approach to reshaping agencies for greater speed, agility, and adaptability.
Every engagement begins with a customized, co-created roadmap for change based on your vision, strategy, and goals. We prioritize the work in your roadmap based on where we can generate the largest impact with the least amount of time and effort.
Align Your Operating Model With Your Strategy
The outcomes from answering these core questions point the way to an operating model and transformation program that will create the optimal experience for your clients and employees in support of your vision, strategy, and goals.
Lodestar then works with a combination of your executives and team members to begin to reshape your operational model by organizing our work within three essential areas:
- Services & Structure – adapting your services and organizational structure to deliver on the precise needs of your right-fit clients.
- Systems & Processes – adapting your internal processes and procedures to deliver greater value to clients, faster, and with lower costs and less effort.
- Staff Management & Talent Development – adapting your ways of selecting, training, developing, and managing your people.
This approach brings your operating model fully into alignment with your business strategy.
Imagine What Your Agency Could Become
Agencies that have completed this program see gains in their capacity, team performance and quality of work, client and employee satisfaction.
To learn how your agency can benefit from a modern operating model, please contact us.